Countdown to Mama 14-Gift Box
We've curated 14 chic and practical gifts for both mama and baby to countdown to her due date. Packaged in a beautiful handcrafted gift box, Countdown to Mama is more than a gift full of items likely already on her registry... It's an experience that will last for years to come.
What's included ($249 value):
- Canvas and Ribbon Drawstring Gift Bag
- Welcome Packet with Welcome Letter and Hospital Bag Checklist
- Countdown to Mama Keepsake Quality Gift Box
- 5-in-1 Organic Cotton Nursing Cover
- 18k Rose Gold Plated Mama Necklace
- 16oz Glass and Silicone Water Bottle
- "You Got This Mama" Sequin Carry-all Pouch
- Nest Sicilian Tangerine Travel Size Toiletry Set
- Organic Cotton Baby Swaddle in Matching Unisex Print
- Organic Cotton Knotted Baby Hat in Matching Unisex Print
- Organic Cotton Headband for Mama in Matching Unisex Print
- Baby Milestone Stickers - 16 Count
- "No Pump" Silicone Breast Pump with Carrying Case
- Organic Nipple Balm by Green and Lovely
- Oatmeal, Milk & Honey Bath Bomb by Alchemy and Clay
- Washable Bamboo Nursing Pads with Delicates Laundry Bag
- Sweet Feet Cooling Peppermint Foot Cream by Alchemy and Clay
Bought this to give to my best friend who is having her first child. So excited to give it to her as a Christmas gift. I haven’t opened any of the items yet, but the packaging was great - so I have high hopes that my friend will enjoy the rest of the items :)
Countdown to Mama is the perfect treat for a mama to be! I'm so glad to have found them. I love how intentional each gift is. So fun!
This was such a special item! I received it as a gift and had so much fun looking forward to opening my gifts during pregnancy! The individual items inside are thoughtfully curated and really useful and pretty! I would absolutely get this again!
I am currently buying my third box for a friend and I will continue buying them. They have everything a new mama needs!
I gave my wife the 14-gift box for Christmas and she absolutely loved it! Everything is remarkably well-made and she had a blast opening every one.